- As an employee accountancy you are responsible for the co-management of files. You cooperate, under supervision of the file manager, in the closure of accounts, preparation of annual accounts and tax returns. The work takes place at the office and, possibly, on-site at the client.
- You will gradually also render advice in the field of management, organisation, financial administration and fiscal matters. You will be assisted by specialists in this area of expertise. Eventually, you will be co-responsible for the entire follow-up of a file.
- As an employee accountancy, you play an important role in the continuing growth of the company.
- You have a strong entrepreneurial spirit and an analytic attitude. Moreover, you are eager to learn and enjoy working in a team.
- An innovative and digitalised working environment is appealing to you.
- You are able to empathise with the familial nature of companies.
- You have communication skills and master the Dutch and English language. Knowledge of the French language is an additional advantage.
- As an employee accountancy you have a driven personality and are aiming to grow professionally along with the company.
- As an employee accountancy, you have a Bachelor in company management (accountancy/fiscal matters).
- A challenging job with career opportunities and an attractive remuneration package.
- The possibility of an IAB internship and the opportunity to advance to the position of accountant.
- You will be working in a dynamic team with room for initiative and a pleasant working environment.