- As a Junior Auditor you are responsible for a broad variety of audit assignments.
- You work in a team and often on-site at clients.
- You are actively involved in the execution of standing legal assignments, such as commissioner mandates and one-time legal assignments, such as contributions in kind, quasi-contributions and settlements.
- You play an important role in the continuing growth of the company.
- As a Junior Auditor you also cooperate on mergers, divisions, consolidations, due diligence assignments and valuations of companies.
- As a Junior Auditor you have a Master in Commercial Sciences, Applied Economic Sciences or Law Studies (speciality corporate law or tax law).
- You have a strong entrepreneurial spirit and an analytic attitude. Moreover, you are eager to learn.
- You display genuine interest in SMEs and are able to empathise with the familial nature of companies.
- You have communication skills and master the Dutch and English language, both verbally and in writing, and have some knowledge of the French language.
- As a Junior Auditor you have a driven personality and are aiming to grow professionally.
- Van Herck & Co offers a challenging job as a Junior Auditor with an attractive remuneration package.
- Several assignments and the possibility of an IBR internship and the opportunity to advance to the position of registered auditor.
- You will be working in a dynamic team with room for initiative and a pleasant working environment.